1 Riverside Dr, Camden, NJ 08103, United States
Adventure Aquarium, Savings and Zoo Park Description for 2019
Adventure Aquarium, formerly known as the New Jersey State Museum, is a for-profit zoo located in Camden, New Jersey. It houses over 8,000 animals from semi-aquatic, freshwater and marine habitats. It features the KidZone, an enchanting playground “under the sea". It also boasts different touch exhibits to get up close and personal with sharks, stingrays and more. It is the only aquarium in the in the country that allows visitors to see hippos nose-to-nose and the Great Hammerhead Shark.
Map of Adventure Aquarium
Adventure Aquarium Coupons and
Season Pass Details for 2019
Adventure Aquarium Annual Pass
Family Explorer 'PLUS': $235
Family Explorer: $195
Explorer 'PLUS': $105
Purchase an Annual Pass and enjoy a year of benefits, including:
- Free unlimited admission for one year
- Unlimited discount parking for all Annual Pass levels (Limit 1 car per visit)
- Exclusive access to the Aquarium during Annual Pass-only 'Extra Hours'
- Discounts at the Gift Shop at Adventure Aquarium, Feeding Frenzy Café and H2O Photo
- NewSplash! A monthly email exclusively for Annual Passholders
- Complimentary 4D Experience tickets for all Annual Pass levels
Click here to learn more about their annual pass.