2100 S Shiloh Rd, Billings, Mt 59106, United States
ZooMontana, Savings and Zoo Park Description for 2020
ZooMontana currently sits on 78 acres of land with 100 different animals that represent more than 58 species of animals. The zoo opened its doors in 1982 and is a non-profit organization. This zoo primarily focuses on animals common in Montana, the Rockies, and other colder temperature regions.
This zoo brings in over 80,000 visitors every year and because Canyun Creek runs through the center of it, visitors can get a tranquil sense of feeling when walking through the zoo. The creek creates a very relaxing park-like setting with the creek running through it. The zoo not only holds many events and educational programs at the zoo but they also have an outreach program where visitors can have the zoo come to them.
Map of ZooMontana
ZooMontana Coupons and
Season Pass Details for 2020
Family Adventure: $150
- UNLIMITED FREE ADMISSION to the zoo during regular hours for one full year from date of purchase.
- SPECIAL NOTICES about the zoo plus our GaZOOte Newsletter sent to your home.
- DISCOUNTS of 10% on purchases in the ZooMontana Nature Store.
- Discounts on EdZOOcate education programs, special events, and other Zoo activities.
- $5.00 off of future membership renewal when renewed at the Zoo.
Click here to learn more about their membership programs.